By Anonymous - 26/11/2013 13:07 - United States

Today, I went to pick up my little brother from his friend's house. When I got there, he ran off screaming that he didn't know me. His friend's parents believed him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 969
You deserved it 3 243

Same thing different taste

Top comments

helpfulwhale 12

Then leave him there and see how long it takes for him to realize that his prank isn't the best idea when he can't get home.

Comments

vandeele 8

That little shit.. Well-played.

BrittNic0le 9

It will be sweet revenge when one day the cops are standing at your door and ask "Do you know this boy?"

Just leave him there, and when the other boys parents complain about not picking him up just say "his brother went to pick him up but you believed his lie that he didn't know him"

It would've been even more hilarious if it was a twin brother instead.

Wouldn't OP have a driver's license from having to pick up his brother that he could use to prove his identity with?

kitten1323 19

That doesn't prove he knows his brother. I have a drivers license, so I could go to the house and prove I'm his sister? No

Lmao, I feel bad for you OP, but y'all need to lighten up Geez

That sucks! But I would be like ok whatever and just leave!!

I will say the parents of the friend did the right thing. That said,OP, your little brother is a brat, and I hope you just left him there and let him find his own way home. I also hope you told your parents about the little bratling's stunt so you don't get into too much trouble. Perhaps next time your parents should let the friend's parents know that you're picking him up so they know when the little brat is having a tantrum.