By Anonymous - 20/05/2009 15:11 - United States

Today, I went to my girlfriend's Catholic all girls high school to ask her to prom by decorating her car. As soon as I walked on campus the school went into lock down because of a "suspicious male intruder." When I saw my girlfriend, she denied knowing me. I was arrested. FML
I agree, your life sucks 77 707
You deserved it 7 484

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ombrelle 0

how can you still call her your girlfriend? She clearly doesn't care about you I mean she got you arrested!

Carnivaldead 0

Might want to consider getting a new girlfriend.

Comments

She's a biiiiiiitch. I would have helped you out! :)

Hope you're taking someone else to the prom now.

Dump her ass. No questions, and if she ever tries to talk to you again just deny her existence.

@ #66: Judas is a person who betrayed Jesus in the bible. @ #80: ...Their school is more strict, and your school is ******.

i hope someone else who isn't such a bitch is accompanying you to prom now

HAHAHA this is hilarious. I went to an all-girls catholic high school, and trust me when I say that lock downs because of "suspicious male intruders" on campus were definitely NOT uncommon .. ahahahaha poor guy.

#87 - I guess you are right. I was just saying that I think it's a lie because I've gone to those schools and nothing has ever happened to me. Maybe I was too quick on judging. #94 - What did I type wrong? Honestly, wtf is your problem? #102 - Unless you go to MY school or to the school the OP is talking about, I don't know why you're saying that my school sucks and that their school is more strict. I posted my comment based on experience and on facts, unlike you.

is she your girlfriend still and are you going to bother taking her to the prom?

ohreally123 0

Don't you have to check in with the office before you do anything on campus anyways?

franko_fml 0

did she think it was a joke? wtf