By i suck, this i know :( - 26/07/2013 22:11 - Malawi - Blantyre

Today, I went to my father for advice. I've been seeing a wonderful girl for the past month, and I feel terrible about it, because I already have a girlfriend. He said "Kill yourself" and that if I "can't even do that right" then to get out of his house, because he disowns me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 137
You deserved it 71 683

Same thing different taste

Top comments

CammyGal 26

You wouldn't have this problem if you hadn't cheated in the first. F your girlfriend's life for being led on by a cheating bastard.

mangoboy1 19

Forget him and choose one girl or the other don't try dating both because that will never work out.

Comments

TheCaramelKing 11

Sometimes the person your in love with isn't the person your meant to be with.

YDI for being a cheater, fix ur self dude !

i have to say, your dad does have a right to be disappointed, but the way he went about it was all wrong. You should be honest with both girls and tell them how you're feeling about them. Never lie about seeing another girl, and about how you feel about someone else. It always works out better in the end when you're honest. They might both leave you, but at least you'll feel better about being honest.

You're a POS for cheating in the first place. If you can't be faithful, don't be in a relationship

I hate 90% of the people that commented on this. You are the ones who should kill themselves. Stupid ******* idiots. Nobody deserves to have their father tell them to kill themselves. Especially for "emotionally cheating" on some highschool/middle school girlfriend. You all need to grow the **** up.

THANK YOU! Finally another adult responds!

WHAT!? There is others with hearts and minds??? THANK GOD.

Also to ANYONE that calls thid guy a cheater, how exactly has he cheated? How do you know that he didn't start hanging with pure intentions, and because he's a human he just started developing feelings for another human? He could have just wanted a friend and she just wanted a friend and as their platonic relationship grew and developed that their emotions shifted from feelings of "this is a good friend, I'm enjoying their company" to "wow... I really like this person. " Think before you speak about something you know nothing about.

I'm neither. But act like an ass hole enough and eventually you need a bit of truth laid on you by someone. Don't like that? Then don't be an ass hole.

Samantha2xo 4

Are you serious? He admitted he was seeing her while he was with another girl. I don't know about you, but I think that's what cheating is.

Seeing doesn't mean shit to me. Action does. What was he doing when with her? Watching a movie? making out? No one knows except him. Seeing means nothing. Fu**ing does, making out does, but was he doing that? We don't know. You're being a bunch of assuming pricks.

Christina790 8

Turn it around. If you're not happy with your girlfriend, end it. You shouldn't lead her on, it isn't fair. But if you aren't sure if you want to be with her, tell her that you've been seeing someone else. She deserves to know. And I'm sorry about.your father. But.like I said, turn it around. And the way you turn it around is doing the right thing. He'll forgive eventually, but you don't need to kill yourself. Things will work out eventually.

osnapitzgracie 6

pick one because if you don't, you'll end up losing both.