By pplsuck - 25/09/2012 23:57 - United States - Fort Lauderdale

Today, I went to eat out. When I sat down, I realized I forgot my straw. I took my purse with me, not wanting it to get stolen. Someone stole my food instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 23 312
You deserved it 2 774

Same thing different taste

Top comments

alexhaz64 4

Glad you learned your lesson from the time your potential employer convinced you to leave your purse in his office!

Comments

by you saying you were able to get back up and grab a straw i would just assume you're at a buffet, so you can just get more food, but beware of the bacon shortage!

Couldn't take the lid of the cup or drink from the glass/bottle?

devore504 7

Maybe she didnt want too. Your mom shouldnt have stolen her food.

That's why you never put down and leave it, especially in the US!

trellz17 19

Well if it was stolen you shouldn't have to pay again, they will probably give you more for free.

DylansMomma 9

Your comment : As much as that sucks OP, you can still buy another meal.. it's better than you're purse/wallet being stolen.

That really sucks. No one should ever have their food stolen!

sorrowsangel89 1

Sucks that your food got stolen... But imagine if they had stolen your purse and left the food? I'd rather have the purse

Oh hell no. Somebody's about to die. No one steals my Big Mac and lives to talk about it!

How is it that I knew you were going to be from Florida? I guess that's why I moved away from there. Sorry about the food OP. At least that's all it was though.