By organizse - 20/06/2015 14:03 - United States - San Antonio

Today, I went to a job interview, and my father in law's house. As soon as I got home I went to the bathroom and noticed my bloody pantyliner had fallen out at one of these places. I don't know which one is worse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 646
You deserved it 2 820

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it fell out at the interview, it could have been any of the other women at the workplace, and I'm sure your father-in-law would understand anyway.

Neither one will ever mention it so pretend it never happened!

Comments

anthony_Calderon 15

To answer your question OP it's worse at your father in laws cause many people could have gone to that same place for an interview but only you or your mother in law go to the other place

quarterbird 18

Hopefully, it fell out while you were traveling between places.

another woman problem not helped by bad timing

I don't know how anyone bares tampons. They're so uncomfortable, can't monitor when you're about to leak and it's too easy to forget. Pads are soft and comfortable and easy to manage. No worrying about sleeping too long and getting blood poisoning.

I don't like tampons either. And cups are even better than pads! (In my opinion)

Ok so to clarify, by father in law I actually mean my sister's husband's dad. And I did get the job thank you. I was wearing a skirt so obviously it was hard to notice haha oops; And it was my last day so tampons would just hurt at that point. I don't know what made it fall out (probably just the fabric of my underwear) but I'm going to make extra sure it doesn't happen again :S Still don't know where but I'm hoping it was the restaurant I went to also that day so I won't ever see the person who found it again.

Megatron_Griffin 25

Yay!!! I'm so glad to hear you got the job :) finding a job can be really tough now a days. Hope it all goes well. Congratulations and good luck!

if you and your father in law get along like family im sure he wont care. he just may heckle you a little bit op.

Try using a pad with wings next time, and don't wear a skirt/dress.

how do they just "fall out?" and without you noticing?

this happened to my friend in school before!