By organizse - 20/06/2015 14:03 - United States - San Antonio

Today, I went to a job interview, and my father in law's house. As soon as I got home I went to the bathroom and noticed my bloody pantyliner had fallen out at one of these places. I don't know which one is worse. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 646
You deserved it 2 820

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If it fell out at the interview, it could have been any of the other women at the workplace, and I'm sure your father-in-law would understand anyway.

Neither one will ever mention it so pretend it never happened!

Comments

Definitely where you had your job interview. Your father-in-law might be a little weirded out, but at least it won't affect you as much.

iShanny 13

I feel like you should have noticed something falling out of your underwear... Didn't it ever feel like it was out of place?

CountedTo10 9

Menstrual cups, my dear :) that is the way forward! But I'm curious as to what clothes you wore that made it possible for it to fall out?

Could be a skirt. That could easily come out without op noticing. Maybe when climbing the stairs or sitting down or something to dislosge it?

Can't use a cup of you have an IUD unfortunately...

#34, yes you can! I've been using a cup for over ten years now, and have had an IUD for about five years and never had a problem. The only things to be careful about are: 1) Don't use a cup during the first period after you get the IUD and 2) tell the doctor that you plan to use a cup and ask them to cut the strings a bit shorter. Works perfectly.

my doctor actually suggested either the cup or pads when I got mine. the strings are more likely to get caught in a tampon. I also push the cup out as far as I can with my body and then grab it.

I love my cup, but still use a panty liner as backup just to be safe.

Relax and let it be, they will not have a clue it's you unless no other ladies been there in a while

selemundo 4

Well then maybe you should consider wearing PADS or TAMPONS when you're on your period. Liners are only worn when you're pretty much off your period and slightly spotting. You're welcome.

toomanyidiots 14

It's possible she did exactly that? Many people double up (ex. liner + tampon) when they need to, and spotty liners are still bloody and embarrassing to lose.

#35 maybe you should get your damn facts straight and back off before assuming shit.

Megatron_Griffin 25

1. Pads can be incredibly uncomfortable for some..so that's not an option. 2. Some girls have heavier periods and need the liners for back-up...actually that's what I was taught they were for. 3. Your "you're welcome" at the end didn't make your back handed advice seem any less condescending. And OP I'm sorry to hear that happened..but keep your head up...people can be quite understanding sometimes and maybe you lost it while traveling from location to location and it isn't in either place

43, your pfp went perfectly with your comment.

That's incredibly stupid to say. Maybe she doubled on a tampon and liner like 36 suggested. Maybe she wasn't even on her period and just had spotting in between due to birth control.

Xela77 10

Does typing in CAPS really MAKE a DIFFERENCE? Cause it just MAKES me YELL the word in my HEAD.

selemundo 4

absolutely nothing you said will Change my statement. Also, no one told the dummy to wear a SKIRT while she was still on her period hence the reason why i said tampon foo. now be gone.

selemundo 4

p.s. she said she was only wearing a liner. she never said she doubled up or anything so you idiots can suck it slow.

Why would a period stop anyone from wearing a skirt? Like is there some stupid rule that my mother and sister forgot to pass down to me?

I guess I've never had this problem so I'm trying to figure out how it fell out of you were fully clothed. Still, FYL though