By cakestar9 - 31/12/2014 19:39 - Ireland - Ennis

Today, I went to a club to celebrate New Year's Eve. A cute guy came up to me at the bar and asked my name. I thought my 8 year long dry spell was finally about to end. I smiled and said "Chrissy!" He said "That's a whore's name!" and wandered back off into the crowd. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 501
You deserved it 3 554

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If he's going to be all pissy, and throw a hissy, for your name being Chrissy, you shouldn't mess with that mister, missy.

Comments

8313girl 28

The only other time I've ever heard the name Chrissy was from Three's Company. Now she was a ditzy nut but far from a *****. Sorry OP, but sounds like you're better off now than getting involved with judgmental a-hole. Happy New Year!

The only time I've heard the name Chrissy, is from the youtubers Briaandchrissy :) and that Chrissy is very kind & nice

What's a fursona? Then again, I'm sorry I even asked.

Welp here's an answer. It's like a persona/character... but with a furry/anthropomorphic creature, AKA fursona.

Screw him.... He sounds like an asshole! Happy new year all the same! Try not to let him spoil you evening.

That's the problem, she won't get to screw him.

Hey at least your name isn't Candy or something. Anyway, if he's really going to be like that over a name, it's not worth it. Also I don't know if they have Craigslist or something similar in Ireland but if it's that important...

Would he prefer something Irish-standard like "Siobhan"?

graphicstyle7 17

Er.. if you want to end that dry spell, you can go online and do dating sites like 95% of the single world. If you don't put forth any effort to find someone, it's a lot harder. You could be brightening up someone else's life as well. Go for it, stop waiting for it to come to you.