By sadsadboy - 07/09/2015 21:20 - Peru

Today, I went to a bar which has two stories. I was on the top floor and then went downstairs. As I was going down, I recognised a boy in a wheelchair and his friends trying to get him up. I helped and took the wheelchair. One of his friends decided it would be a good moment to steal my wallet. FML
I agree, your life sucks 26 388
You deserved it 1 845

Same thing different taste

Top comments

edraptor 11

You can never do the right thing anymore without something bad happening

ProximityToDeath 20

Here's to hoping there is such thing as karma. Totally uncalled for, people like that disgust me.

Comments

You should've asked the kid in the wheelchair for the name and/or address of the thief. I'm sure he would've given it to you out of gratitude.

nope, he was obviously in on it. If this was even true.

I know karma's a bitch & all but that lady got her stuff mixed up today...

It seems like this was planned...was there no elevator to use?

thesixth1 2

who goes to a 2 story bar in wheelchair?

That's sort of what I was thinking. I'm assuming there's a bar downstairs, but maybe it was too crowded for the handicapped and his friends to get up to it. But then there are other bars with no stairs and less people.

Maybe the handicapped boy wasn't handicapped, they set the whole thing up in hopes of stealing things from people that tried to help them.

definitely. No wheelchair user would let a stranger drag them up a flight of stairs

Definitely a shitty situation, but major props to you OP for helping the kid in the wheelchair. Many people would be inconvenienced by that. I'm sure he really appreciated your help.

mwali02 32

Bet you they do this to unsuspecting people every weekend...

catanita 18

No good deed remains unpunished.