By Anonymous - 18/10/2011 19:36 - United States

Today, I went out shopping. When I left the store, I saw my ex, who I'm still crazy about. He helped me carry my bags out to the car. When I leaned in to give him a hug goodbye, he stepped aside, and I fell face-first into a puddle. He walked away laughing. FML
I agree, your life sucks 37 239
You deserved it 10 551

Same thing different taste

Comments

I guess your not too crazy bout him now :P

I'm sorry but thats kinda funny. I would so do that to my last girlfriend since she totally messed up my life (telling my parents we had sex and did drugs ect.) haha oh man...

alannah1988 4

Hopefully you'll be able to get over him after this.

goldielox214 3

What a dick!!! Guess I know why he's an ex!!

Well that was just stupid. What..were you gonna give him a dead weight hug? Just go totally limp? I would have laughed at you to.

floopyflooper 2

I kinda think YDI... Helping you with the groceries wasn't a proclimation of his love for you, he was being polite. Also, he probably didn't accept your hug because he knew you might take it to mean something else. He sounds like a good guy in my opinion. The laughing I doubt was a "Haha! Dumb B*%&h fell" kinda laugh.

Trebie 6

If he's the sort of guy who is polite enough to help with groceries, I sort of feel like he's polite enough to help her up, even if it was funny that she fell. As for the hug, I can see why it would have made him uncomfortable, but it sounds like they are on good terms, and I know lots of people who hug their friends goodbye, exes included, so I guess it just depends?