By sandyhome - 11/04/2011 15:20 - United States

Today, I went on a date with a girl. We drove separately and met at the restaurant. Over the course of two hours she drank a gallon and a half of beer, then her boyfriend picked her up because she was too drunk to drive home. FML
I agree, your life sucks 40 763
You deserved it 6 272

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Anyone who says "threesome" is an idiot. There, I said it.

ramboman19 8

Comments

amh721 0

Eh, move on. She sounds white trash anyway. You can do better than a dumb ***** like that.

Got_any_grapes1 4

because thats obviously what she is...?

Got_any_grapes1 4

Well she could be a 50% chance of a *****, there is a possibility shes a form of morman, or however you spell it.

Don't Mormons believe in bigomy (multimarriages)? Excuse me if I spelled that wrong.

No. They outlawed that a long time ago.

Polygamy, rather. And not all Mormans do. This girl probably just wanted a guy on the side to help support her habit.

cldean24 4

Fundamentalist Mormons sometimes practice polygamy. As do other fundamentalist Christians. And yes, Latter Day Saints, aka Mormons, are Christians, just a different branch that is less common than others (aside from Utah).

hollywood899 0
shift_love 13

ydi for dating an alcoholic. maybe you shoulda talked to her boy friend to see if he was into doing the wobbly h with y'all lmao

She drank a gallon and a half of beer? Damn her belly must have been huge.

cptmorgan15 2

People measure alchohol by the gallon? Anyways, that's a shitload of beer.

anakaren_831 1

How was it when you handed his drunk girlfriend over? I'm guessing awkward.

~16 beers in 2 hours, did she bring her own funnel??

I'd count that as two dates: your first and your last.

Good riddance! I say, she's a two-timing fox.