By CUCKOO - 26/10/2013 21:27 - United Kingdom

Today, I went on a blind date. The girl seemed perfect for me, until I found out she says "lol" and "rofl" out loud whenever she laughs. She also believes sex screws with people's "spiritual energy", and that's why she'll never have it. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 354
You deserved it 5 036

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Tell her that someone who says lol and rofl out loud messes with your spiritual energy!

Well, it will be easier to follow the "don't stick your dick in crazy" rule with this one.

Comments

Incitus 9

Don't let your desire for sex ruin what could be a perfect relationship, but feel free to never call her for her using "lol" in conversation.

I'm sorry, this may be perceived as a shallow comment from a horny guy, but I'd have a hard time committing to a serious relationship if I knew that we'd never ever have sex. Orgasms are healthy and my right hand can only get me so far. Also it's fairly well accepted that better sex means a better relationship and no sex at all would probably drive me crazy.

Incitus 9

I was just trying to set up a joke, #37. I honestly believe the same as you and probably half the people who clicked Your Life Sucks. I will be sure not to express false opinions in the future. This has been a learning experience.

Alright then :) glad I wasn't a dick about it then :)

Hearing "rofl" pronounced like that must sound very weird. Maybe she's just trying to make you laugh.

pwnman 33

I think she might've said it as: 1. Ruffle 2. R-O-F-L

It's a little Ruffle there will be no Lays.

Sounds like a vomit sound if you ask me. Not very lady like.

kyu_Q 19

regardless of how it was said using rotfl in a face to face conversation is dumb. like someone else said, run away OP

olpally 32
pwnman 33

Just think that if you dated her in the future, you won't have any "spiritual energy".

Yeah just with the sex part, is enough to leave

perdix 29

Tell her, "OMG, I have to have sex because YOLO." Then, tell her WOOTC (walking out on the check.)

Perdix... Why were you never around when I needed your advice the most? That is brilliant. To bad I didn't have those ideas to use in order to run away from my own crazy dates. :P

Tell her you're very spiritual too and would like to show her your third eye.

"Oh my that's the strangest eye I have ever seen"

Some people seem great, but as you get to know 'Em they're a little crazy. We've all got our special kind of crazy, you just have to find someone that's the same kind!

How is this relevant, constructive, or useful to the OP?

Rainhawk94 27

Op: i have tea Girl: take your clothes off