By Anonymous - 08/07/2011 15:46 - Belgium

Today, I went into hospital for knee surgery. When I awoke, I was surprised to find a bandage wrapped around my throbbing head. The nurse explained that a student observer had fainted in the operating room and his head had smashed against mine on the way down. FML
I agree, your life sucks 44 451
You deserved it 2 690

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

iLOLatURpain69 7

Now you know to not let them put you out when you need surgury!

:/ not sure if stupid...or bad at humor...

Before anyone says anything stupid like "omg u shud sue!!1! this is America!", this happened in Belgium.

HahaYDI 0

People aren't allowed to sue in Belgium? I wasn't aware of this.

sensoon15 7

you can sue. or you can just laugh it off hahaha. funny things happen to you when you're knocked out in the hospital.

iLOLatURpain69 7

Last time I had surgury I woke up with semen all over me...

You had surgery on a boat? Or is that the wrong seamen?

iLOLatURpain69 7

It was on a submarine with seamen and semen.

80, but (and I say this as a very rough generalisation) people in Belgium aren't as litigious as people in the USA.

Surely you must be able to get some compensation for that! They should take better care with their new students.

a_nutritionist 10

yeah you tell em! so youre a hospital managing director right? a doctor? surgeon? ...naturopath? i assume since youre telling the hospital how their business should be run youve got plenty of years of medical experience under your belt, yes?

olpally 32

"ouch-town" population you op.. that sucks!!

TraceCase_ 19

That had to look pretty funny to everyone else.

soo... was this like a sword fight gone wrong?

At least they didn't also take your kidney..