By Anonymous - 23/12/2011 05:53 - United States

Today, I went caroling with some family friends. We got pelted with oranges. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 529
You deserved it 23 308

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Orange you glad they weren't rotten tomatoes?

I always thought caroling was a bit fruity.

Comments

you obviously weren't very ap-pealing...

blondebrunette11 4

Haha aPEALING. Cause you peel oranges.... Anyone? Too soon? Alright../:

65 - did you just try to correct my spelling and fail?

blondebrunette11 4

I think he was attempting a joke...

Umm…where the **** is their Christmas spirit?! Wut is wrong with people? It's not like you were sales people!!!!!

Cookiegirl222 0

Sales people get the door slammed in their face.

omgcookeys 15

66, I usually dont even open the door...

Move to Denmark. Doorselling is a punishable offense here.

tmmundy 17

#97...WOW...I wish it was in America, too.

I know right... my friends and I went caroling for charity with our little brothers that could barely sing, but we raised $70...

Ninjasaurus18 9

Cuz you were with little kids. If there aren't really little kids I throw stuff at the carolers as well. Just because they're all horrible singers, every time.

Airman1988 9

A good indication that you have no future as a singer

I guess they thought you guys were hungry and wanted to offer you some fresh fruit! Seriously though, that had to have hurt! Ouch, OP!

Namerkp2 8

That, or they noticed the beginnings of scurvy and felt they needed a dose of vitamin C.

tmmundy 17

Ydi: Op, you have to stop watching glee. nobody really wants to hear you butcher the classics.

Airman1988 9

at least it wasn't watermelon

People have to endure them everywhere they go. Give them a break, OP.

I would DEVOUR those oranges! ******* love Christmas oranges! ... and now I'm craving them. And I ate them all yesterday. This is a legitament FML moment.

VCall it a straight shot of Vitamin C... Pow!