By Anonymous - 23/12/2011 05:53 - United States

Today, I went caroling with some family friends. We got pelted with oranges. FML
I agree, your life sucks 18 529
You deserved it 23 308

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Orange you glad they weren't rotten tomatoes?

I always thought caroling was a bit fruity.

Comments

107- oh yes i bet they were cuites. far easier to peel, very apeeling.

Nwthatzfunny 9
SpruceDread4578 13

OP's lesson: Caroling is annoying. Don't do it again. Unless you're low on oranges.

HunterAlpha1 8

you should try caroling at a nursing or retirement home. the elderly are usually very lonely and it thrills them to no end to have young people come to visit them, even complete strangers, and singing Christmas carols to them is likely the most Christmas they'll get.

Why would you go caroling, that's so fifties! More and more people know the truth now a days and don't sing those crazy songs that based on a pope who wanted people to stop celebrating the darkest days soloists! It was all made up! That's why Muslims laugh at our holiday! Look it up!

******* annoying ass carolers. I would have done the same.

Millman_fml 9

Ah, all these Christmas FML's. I'll miss them

Who pelts with oranges?? What out of eggs I guess..

I'm torn, on the one hand I don't want to condone pelting oranges, on the other hand I really don't want to condone carol singing.