By Anonymous - 11/03/2012 23:19 - United States

Today, I watched Gigli. FML
I agree, your life sucks 9 314
You deserved it 29 203

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FMLandurstoo 9

What the **** is gigli? And yes I'm too lazy to use google. I'm on my apple product

Comments

I am horrified at the number of people who A) don't know what Gigli is and B) are TOO ******* LAZY TO ******* GOOGLE IT. For ****'s sake, people, it took my 0.248 seconds to type "gigli" into the Google search bar. And it took me 41 seconds to type this goddamned rant. Thank you very much you lazy ***** for making me waste 41 seconds of my life on your lazy asses.

xxHaley2011xx 8

I'm on and iPod and it's messed up so it freezes a lot. And my computer is broke.

perdix 29

#113, Hold down the Home button and the On/Off button for about 10-15 seconds until the screen goes blank and the Apple logo comes back. That ought to fix you right up. Make sure you have the latest iOS installed.

xxHaley2011xx 8

Thanks. That helped a little bit. It's still kind of freezing up but not as bad though. I think it's just because I've had it for awhile.

Why is that an fml like really!?!?!?

Your mom, maybe, I think so, wtf, I don't know, sorry! Nvm....

thewhitelover3 9

I feel sorry for you op that movie was Terrible

torianab 7

For all of you youngsters out there, it's a very, horrible film starting JLo and her then boyfriend, Ben Affleck. I totally forget the nickname they shared...oh wait, Benifer. The movie is worse than their shared nickname! Too bad the OP can't get those two hours of life back! You've all made me feel my age! In theory, 37 doesn't seem old! But damn!

midoridoll 3

Uh. Question, why are you me?

skiittles2012 4

I fuking love that movie 1. J lo fuking sexy 2. Ben aflack fuking sexy

skiittles2012 4

I fuking love that movie 1. J lo fuking sexy 2. Ben aflack fuking sexy

Stupid fml's that are too short and I can't click on them...