By ringhider - 08/10/2010 16:55 - France

Today, I was working my shift at the restaurant as a waiter when the girl I've been in love with for 4 years came in with her boyfriend. He asked me to hide the ring in their dessert. FML
I agree, your life sucks 48 636
You deserved it 6 953

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you were just in love with her and never stepped up to ask her out or anything, you have no one to really blame but yourself.

perdix 29

Which one, the Sahara, the Kalahari or the Mohave? No wonder she chose him, you're a poor waiter and he's so rich, he owns a ******* desert! (The after-meal treat is a dessert.)

Comments

katelynjoy 0

If you really love her, THEN HIDE THE RING! Samara will come to get him in 7 days.

KingDingALing 9

Take the ring and propose to the girl with it! :D Just kidding. That would be ****** up and it probably wouldn't work. Sucks for you, OP. You should've just told her how you feel about her when you first fell in love with her. Too late now though, she's getting married to someone else.

darlinqqbella 0

Hide it in that dessert reaaaal good. ;D

lizzilla8297 2

1: "accidentally" trip when you're delivering it and splatter it all over him. 2: say, "oh that's too bad, but this place is so cheap anyway, and that ring was hideous." 3: take the ring and make a break for it.

This is only an FML if you are genuinely a good person. I doubt that you are, so just do whatever you want with his ring. Eat it Lose it Sell it Break it Shit it out. So many options 

Do the right thing OP. say really loudly "No I can't hide this ring in you're dessert". Make sure everyone hears.

TheNinjaBuffalo 0

somehow op reminds me of the stalker on the movie prom night....

steal the ring and sell it and watch movies

You should have said "I'm sorry sir I can't hide this ring in you're food, as it goes against health and safety regulations." LOUDLY. Also tell him that the ring looks tacky :)

i can't believe all the shitheads who voted "your life sucks". no it doesn't! grow the **** up! your ******* fault, and you deserve it for not making your move on her fast enough. do you want me to ******* play a violin and cry a river for you? suck it up, go back home, watch **** and **********. you sad asshole.

If you were just in love with her and never stepped up to ask her out or anything, you have no one to really blame but yourself.

Maybe he did tell her of his feelings and she rejected him--and despite that, he's still in love with her. ...That would suck.

SteamySecrets 0
zerobahamut03 2

agreed and if he was rejected, then I suggest OP needs to seriously ge over it.

PANDEMONiUMx3 0

I totally agree. he didn't tell her so it was probably bound to happen !

azhein 0

yeah there's so many FML's were op says the girl I've been in love with for four years. if you haven't tried anything yet it is your fault and if you got rejected get past ot

GrapeJuice67 17
perdix 29

Which one, the Sahara, the Kalahari or the Mohave? No wonder she chose him, you're a poor waiter and he's so rich, he owns a ******* desert! (The after-meal treat is a dessert.)

perdix 29

Don't feel too bad. I'll bet the sneaky editors are going to stealthily fix the misspelling up there and make us look like asses that can't read. We'll get, "What are you idiots talking about? It clearly says 'dessert' up there," when they don't realize that we early birds saw the story in its original form.

In elementary school, the way I was taught to remember the difference was that desert has one s because there isn't much water, and dessert has two because you always want more. ...****, now I want dessert.

perdix 29

Well, the sneaky editors fixed it, so everyone will just have to take our word that originally it said "desert," and our jokes were hilarious!

*shakes fist at mod who changed it* That's using your powers for evil, y'know!

They weren't hilarious.... they still are :D

that would be ******* hard to find though! a ring hidden under all the sand!

Lol, I was wondering about the spelling! xD

Well, at least it'll be hard to find among all those sand dunes, giving you plenty of time to proclaim your love.

105 read the replies. Who is the idiot now?

puffydude1 0

Sounds like a personal problem.

gibby1235 6

get a new phrase man u use that on almost every fml

FLYiN_CLOUD9 4

Awwww)))); yeah get him to choke on it

mintcar 9

Aw, this is incredibly sad. Have you expressed your feelings?

Well if you let 4 years of your love and life pass you by YDI!! Dummy!!

I'll tell you what Mayor West (from Family Guy) told his left hand while he married his right hand when the left hand tried to "speak now instead of forever hold his (her?) peace" and object to the marriage... Quiet down, you've had your chance!

"Heh heh, Paul. That's a human name. What a ridiculous name for a cat!" "Mayooor Wesst, Mayor Weeeest.. a little softer now... Maaayoor Wessst, Mmmmayor Wwwwessst.."