By Bob - 14/04/2009 06:13 - United States

Today, I was working at a local restaurant when another server's table called me over to ask if I've "ever killed anybody". They informed me I looked like a serial killer. I informed them, of course, that I have never killed anybody. Another customer claimed I scared her child. I was fired. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 993
You deserved it 4 670

Same thing different taste

Top comments

bioclock 0

This is just so mean that I almost can't believe it. Who calls someone over to inform them that they look like a murderer? What did they expect you to say after asking if you've killed anyone, "Why, yes ma'am, I've murdered about 14 people. I target women wearing red on a full moon. Thanks for asking!"

hahahah we all get that... no, we dont actually. go get a makeover you scary **** :)

Comments

Brasil_fml 0

Today, in class, i decided to read FML, after reading #7 comment, I lmfao. I got a detention. fml

catsizedgoldfish 0

No. I have no idea how this one passed moderation. People will bend over backwards not to fire someone anymore. The current unemployment insurance system has made it so that you would have to actually be a serial killer to get fired.

this is a big fat lie OR he is a serial killer

ohhhhshizzz 0

Bob, I kind of don't believe you. Why would you boss put himself into that situation where you can sue for wrongful termination? But IF it is real, damn. You must look ******* scary.

Trix_Disorder 20

Damn. You must be one scary mf'er. There's no way you can be fired over your looks, though. You wouldn't have been hired.

gleidu77 0

thats kind of funny because the majority of serial killers are completely normal looking people. also, people don't just tell random strangers that they look like serial killers. that's incredibly insulting. this must be fake.

vee_baby 0

You have a beard, don't you?