By EpicFailAtItsFinest - 13/04/2009 02:49 - United States

Today, I was working as a lifeguard. A woman began to have a seizure. Nervous, I went into shock and walked into a tree, knocking myself out. Post seizure, the woman stood up and walked away. Later, I woke up in the hospital. The ambulance had arrived to take her, but ended up taking me instead. FML
I agree, your life sucks 49 504
You deserved it 19 518

Same thing different taste

Top comments

"Today, I had a seizure. I thought the lifeguard would save me but turns out they managed to knock themself out because they panicked. The ambulance took them to hospital, forgetting about me. FML" Poor woman.

Comments

Look into a different job seriously. What if something more serious was happening to the woman and she was close to dying? You would have been useless!

txchick2010 0

Okay first off, do you even know what shock is?? Second off it would not cause you to walk in to a tree! Thirdly it's called fainting. And fourth if it had been a real seizure she would not have have been able to just get up and walk off, especially in the time that an ambulance would have come. She faked the seizure or else she would've been a post-seizure state called post-ictal.

you went into shock out of nervousness...........this makes me hope the draft is never reinstated.

Kevlar5417 0

If you have a seizure they don't just let you leave. They'll still take you to a hospital to get checked out. Nice lie dude.

This is either fake for the numerous reasons already stated, or you should not be a lifeguard.

God I hope you're not still a lifeguard...

IsThisNameTaken 0

Where exactly was this tree?

ali_said 0

awww how are you feelin now?

imp872 0

its all good man... go on youtube and search the EMT fainting comercial... think it was for monster.com or something... it happens trust me i'm an EMT and have seen it...