By Anonymous - 04/08/2009 00:25 - United States

Today, I was woken up by a loud noise, which I thought was an earthquake. It sounded like a car had driven right into my living room. Which was exactly what it was. FML
I agree, your life sucks 61 299
You deserved it 2 677

Same thing different taste

Top comments

softbonez 0

This reminds me of Family Guy. Exactly.

Comments

this one time, i was in the shower and i heard a loud bang, got out of the shower and asked my mom "why did it soiund like somebody crashed into the front of the house?" she looked at me and paused before saying "because kimmy (her friend) did." and then i see kimmy pop her head around a corner and smile. i went outside to see the damage in a towel alone. it was bad.

at least it was not a tree falling on your car

lololololololol, my cousin did that to his house while driving his moms car illegaly.

Imawhalerider 0

get out of the car and say im the trojan man! and then run like hell away

uhh the picture is deleted. nice try though FAKE.

californiareader 0

On the bright side: You got a great deal on rennovating your living room.

so tell me how does a car driving through your house sound anything like an earthquake?

No, thought not sound, thought probably means felt as well. Though it was worded a bit weird

I felt an earthquake that made a sound like a semi-truck hitting a ruff patch of road, and slaming on the brakes.

It was an earthquake and because there was a earthquake the car started to spin out of controll then crashed into her living room ;)

sireen 0

I woke up to an earthquake once. it was scary:/. but how the hell did that happen to your car. lolol suckkss.

A friend of mine had a neighbor who had this happen to him. Some drunken idiot crashed right into his living room. However, it was through the window not the actual wall. @OP: Was it through the window or the wall? If it was through the wall, it must have been one giant car going extremely fast!