By singlesummer - 25/06/2012 08:32 - United States - Compton

Today, I was watching a movie alone, after receiving a text from my boyfriend saying that his grandma was at the hospital, so he couldn't go with me. I caught him on a date with another girl, at the same movie screening that I went to. FML
I agree, your life sucks 41 979
You deserved it 2 575

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Sit behind them and throw popcorn in his other girlfriend's hair.

Let's just say that your now ex isn't the sharpest tool in the box. It's a good thing that you caught that idiot, you dodged a bullet.

Comments

Wow some men just do not have brains, but good for you :) You're no longer dating a loser ;)

georgia97 2

Hopefully his grandmother doesn't actually end up in the hospital now. .

sorry to hear about that. I know how that feels

It's sad that they have to lie on their grandmother like that. He could've came up with a different excuse. Stupid ***** mannn.

Tell his "friend" that he is a real bitch

OP that's when you should have gotten in front of the screen and announced with a smile, "I'm sorry for the interruption. This will only take a moment of your time. If you've ever been cheated on or hate cheaters, please direct your popcorn, drinks, and choice words at my lovely, cheating, lying, and now ex boyfriend. Please now take this time to do just that. Sorry for this interruption. Enjoy the movie!" OP, sorry he had to be a jerk! There are much better guys out there for you!

Twonty2 6

You would think he was smart enough to go to a different movie theater but then again he is cheating.