By Rissa Warrington - 09/03/2012 08:30 - Canada

Today, I was walking to the bus in my favorite jeans, and I felt a uncontrollable itch in my leg. I scratched and it went away, but then I felt something moving on my leg. I hadn't worn my jeans in so long that a spider had decided to make it a nest. FML
I agree, your life sucks 33 826
You deserved it 4 702

Same thing different taste

Top comments

MeLuvBewbs 7

You will be the next Spiderman!

Comments

That's a very scary situation, but don't let it get the "nest" of you! Just put the jeans in the washer/dryer and put 'em back on! You'll feel cleaner too!

Okay, okay guys...I was half asleep when I made this comment...Just looked at it and realized how terrible it was. Forgive me for my horrendous pun...

Really? Obviously they weren't your favorite jeans.

The spider knew it'd happen if he had patience..

That's what I do before putting on pants. I check the inside just incase a spider decided to crawl in there.

You would if you were arachniphobic and lived in Australia, trust me. You'd check your socks and shoes too. I've found spiders in plenty of my shoes, socks and jeans or jackets that I haven't worn since winter.

It was the spiders favorite pair of jeans too.

Perhaps you should wash or wear your favourite jeans more often.

Dante17 6

You should had at least checked them before using them. And if they are your favorite, why didn't you used them more often?

Who thinks to check every item of clothing before they put it on? I'm sure you don't even do that. I'm sure OP had plenty of reasons to have not worn the jeans for so long. Don't make it out like this is there fault it could have happened to anyone!

chels1994 11

I would have shit myself... O_o

desireev 17

Geez, people! Y'all must take forever to get dressed! Call me crazy, but I, personally, do not do a thorough investigation of my clothing before I get dressed! If that is, seriously, what all you guys do before you get dressed, I'm gonna guess it takes y'all 1.5-2 hours to get dressed every morning! FYL, OP! I guess I'm one of the suckers who would have been bitten as well. As I do not check my clothing before I put them on. I hope you have some good medicine or cream to help with your spider bites! Once again, FYL!

I love all of the "why didn't you check?" comments. Are people sincerely suggesting they perform a regular pre-use spider survey of their clothing before getting dressed?

desireev 17

Lol! That's what I just wrote a novel about! (See above.) I'm finding it extremely hard to believe that all the people, seriously, do a thorough investigation of their clothing, every morning, before they get dressed! Lol

Not every morning in the OP's case. It's been a long while since the last time the OP wore those jeans. I'd check, and you should too.

hotPinklipstick 24

I don't regularly inspect my clothes, but if I haven't worn them in a while I do shake them a few times and check the inside (shoes too) better safe then sorry.

Probably depends a little on where you live; there are no seriously poisonous spiders in this country (obviously many spiders have a somewhat poisonous bite, but we're talking "that will itch for a few days" rather than "my foot's becoming necrotic"), which is seemingly the most sensible motivation for checking. With that motivation removed, however... ehh.

If you lived in Australia, you damned well would. They get in EVERYTHING and most of them are huge motherfuckers that dwarf spiders you'd find in America or Canada. Or Britain.