By EOJ - 10/02/2009 17:07 - United States

Today, I was walking my son to school. After yelling at him for not looking where he's walking, I grabbed his hand and pulled him closer to me. Not paying attention, I walked him right into a light pole. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 922
You deserved it 55 264

Same thing different taste

Top comments

examancer 0

Let the kid out of your kung-fu grip from time to time. They will make their own mistakes and get hurt... its part of life... let them live it. However, definitely pound the "look both ways" thing into his head and make sure he does it. Getting hurt doesn't need to mean dying.

mikeyellenlee 0

I feel bad for your kid. My parents were giant hypocrites, too.

Comments

how can your son be starting his first day of school in the middle of february? School starts in the fall...

examancer 0

Let the kid out of your kung-fu grip from time to time. They will make their own mistakes and get hurt... its part of life... let them live it. However, definitely pound the "look both ways" thing into his head and make sure he does it. Getting hurt doesn't need to mean dying.

mechwarrior 0

Some of you guys have a no sense of humor.

mikeyellenlee 0

I feel bad for your kid. My parents were giant hypocrites, too.

quiksta 0

sounds like you probably should have waited a few years before having kids.

Mommie Dearest... lol. Kidding... I hope your son wasn't hurt too badly... My mom zipped my neck up into my coat once... it hurt like hell.

@ the people who are crying "Terrible parent" etc. I very much doubt you guys are parents, or remember much about childhood... If the kid was paying attention he probably wouldn't have been dragged into a pole either.

fail_ed 0

hahahaha that had happened to me before!!!! when i was little my sister did the same thing to me. twice. it is now a huge family joke lol.

xsydbabyx 0

Hahaha see stuff like that is classic humor. It made me lol out loud :D