By teecrafter2038 - 12/03/2015 14:07 - United States - Port Chester

Today, I was walking my dog. Suddenly, my insane neighbor who loves dogs a bit too much comes over and asks to pet my dog. I say OK, thinking that if I watch her, she won't do anything. I turn around to make sure no cars are coming and when I turn back, she's trying to steal my dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 411
You deserved it 3 650

teecrafter2038 tells us more.

Hey it's op here, Thanks for commenting so quickly. I'm not really sure if this is gonna work but whatever. To give a bit more detail, I live in a cul-de-sac and my dog wasn't on a leash because we were right by my house. My dog is a pug and he fits into my neighbors arms. I didn't call the police but I am going to keep a leash on my dog from now on. I heard my neighbor might be moving so I am just going to hope for the best. Oh and I am pretty sure she can't afford to buy/rescue a dog. I am not really sure.

Top comments

So you're saying you're neighbor tried to be a thug and mug a pug but you had to tug the dog away from that crazy bug and you were going to call the police but instead gave a shrug? That psycho really needs her own dog to hug.

nwaugh72 12

What was her plan honestly? She was just going to run to her house with the dog and hide? She really is insane.

Comments

I remember picking up my cat, after returning from a vacation, at private shelter. The owner raved about how much she adored my cat, how sweet and friendly she was. So friendly she took her out of the cat pen we agreed to leave her in for the two weeks we were away and kept her in her house. I had to insist rather strongly to go with her to get my cat, rather than waiting for her to be brought to me, because now i didn't trust her to bring me my cat instead of one she thought looked similar enough. I literally had to pry her hands off my cat's carrier when i had her back with me. She kept on trying to 'say one last goodbye' but i told her bye and pratically raced back to the car and drove off. Keep a careful eye on your dog, OP. Crazy pet thieves do exist and will try their luck!

Did you file a complaint? I don't imagine employees taking home client's pets is normal or allowed.

Dude calm the **** down they didn't mean it literally

Isa_fml 20

Call the cops. Also, someone stole my Siamese cat for a couple hours once. I don't know why; I was a wreck by the time we found him, I was so worried. Stealing pets is not OK.