By teecrafter2038 - 12/03/2015 14:07 - United States - Port Chester

Today, I was walking my dog. Suddenly, my insane neighbor who loves dogs a bit too much comes over and asks to pet my dog. I say OK, thinking that if I watch her, she won't do anything. I turn around to make sure no cars are coming and when I turn back, she's trying to steal my dog. FML
I agree, your life sucks 39 411
You deserved it 3 650

teecrafter2038 tells us more.

Hey it's op here, Thanks for commenting so quickly. I'm not really sure if this is gonna work but whatever. To give a bit more detail, I live in a cul-de-sac and my dog wasn't on a leash because we were right by my house. My dog is a pug and he fits into my neighbors arms. I didn't call the police but I am going to keep a leash on my dog from now on. I heard my neighbor might be moving so I am just going to hope for the best. Oh and I am pretty sure she can't afford to buy/rescue a dog. I am not really sure.

Top comments

So you're saying you're neighbor tried to be a thug and mug a pug but you had to tug the dog away from that crazy bug and you were going to call the police but instead gave a shrug? That psycho really needs her own dog to hug.

nwaugh72 12

What was her plan honestly? She was just going to run to her house with the dog and hide? She really is insane.

Comments

Mr sassypants, I am laughing also hard at your comment

saffy66 34

Never turn your back on a crazy person. And next time refuse to stop where cars might pose a problem. Actually you now have an excuse not to stop at all.

Littlelee240 11

Look into getting your dog microchipped (usually only $15-$30 depending where you go). That way if he gets lost or stolen, and taken to a vet or shelter, they'll scan him and know he's yours and not whoever took him.

Honestly id beat the shit out of her but with my dog she get her arm chewed off

Pot widdle pug; I'm glad you caught her in time

Really? Rape, murder, and sexual assault aren't as bad as dog-napping? Yeah the neighbour is heinous in every sense of the word, but I'd rather deal with them than someone trying to assault/rape/murder me.