By jamblasticus - 09/05/2009 01:07 - United States

Today, I was walking in the park when I saw an attractive girl walking nearby. I approached her to strike up a conversation when suddenly a large fly invaded my left nostril, and became lodged inside. After picking out the bloody fly pieces, I looked up to see the girl walking away, gagging. FML
I agree, your life sucks 56 979
You deserved it 6 179

Same thing different taste

Top comments

**** blocked by a fly. That's just unlucky.

#1 is just one of those people who put YDI for anything, including, but not excluded to: The earth blew up. I missed my date. FML. YDI for living on earth. My arm got cut off by a alien space lazer. FML. YDI for having a arm. My mom died because my dad hacked her into 17 pieces and ate her. YDI for not spotting your psycho dad. I'm a guy who likes women. Women don't like me because I have no left ear. FML. YDI for being born. The list goes on. In this case, though, YDI for having a huge nose.

Comments

I thought for sure this would be another "I tried to impress this girl and did something stupid in front of her" FML, but that's just bad luck. Better luck next time!

I AM SICK of these motherf***ing other perspective FML's on this motherf***ing site!

dude forget the girl FYL just for the fly, thats nastyy !

YDI for having a nose! LOL great comment #5.

honestly that is one of the nastiest things iv ever heard....

#36 It still doesn't beat the one about the girl who bit into her boyfriend's pimple and had it burst inside her mouth. =]

blapimp182 0

lmao @27 yea dude, that is gross. I give you both. YDI for picking your nose in front of her...even if she'd seen the fly go up your nose, bad idea. FYL for having a fly lodge itself in your nose. That just sounds uncomfortable...

Erinx3 0

Lmfaoooo @ 26 and 5. So true. That's.. Disgusting, seriously. FYL for having a fly up your nose. And that's just about the only way you coulda gotten it out. Ewh.

FBIWarning 0

should of just left i in there and did your thing :P