By lover21 - 08/05/2009 23:17 - United States

Today, while working at my tanning salon, a woman came in and I put her in a booth, which are all stand up. After she comes out, I go in to clean it and realize that floor is all wet. I questioned her about it and she replies, "Oh, I peed, that's not a drain?". FML
I agree, your life sucks 66 703
You deserved it 2 867

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Should have said "No, and I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't have a brain" Who the **** pees in a tanning salon? wtf

Oh my god you're joking! I guess you really can't underestimate stupidity! Now you will have to post a notice saying "Customers please note: Tanning booths are not toilets"

Comments

I would of been like, HEY! THAT'S WHAT A BATHROOM IS FOR!

Should have said "No, and I'm sorry, I didn't know you didn't have a brain" Who the **** pees in a tanning salon? wtf

kosherkraut 5

I pee at the tanning salon all the time. But I use the restroom.

I hate when people just assume. It really ***** up your day.

Oh my god you're joking! I guess you really can't underestimate stupidity! Now you will have to post a notice saying "Customers please note: Tanning booths are not toilets"

EW! What kind of woman would do that while getting a spray tan?!

I would assume that it was a stand and tan, not spray tan, as spray tan rooms usually do have a drain in the floor for cleaning (I've worked at one) and usually someone has to spray you down, so they would notice you peeing on the floor, where as stand and tan you go in the room alone and get into an upright tanning bed.

There are just some people who can't resist peeing when they're standing there naked. In a booth. Being sprayed by tanning solu... I don't know where that was going.

troyboyd05 0

What the **** is wrong with your face?!?

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OMG TROY! you literally made me bust out laughing

sublimetime614 0

I was thinking the same thing!!!

A women? Sweet dude. Good handle on the English language. Seems like you might deserve the mess she left you with.

Wouldn't that mess up her tan?? (Just another reason she's stupid.) And your life is f***ed

Blardo 0

Thats when you backhand her and tell her to stay in the kitchen.

It's "a woman", not "a women". YDI for interrogating the poor one. How dare you!