By shalara - 15/06/2012 20:23 - Netherlands - Amstelveen

Today, I was walking down the street, when I saw a guy in front of me trip and fall forwards, and I quickly jumped forward to steady him. Apparently he thought he was being mugged, and threw his head backwards into my face, leaving my nose a bloody mess. FML
I agree, your life sucks 25 221
You deserved it 2 467

Same thing different taste

Top comments

At least you're of the small percentage that actually help people in need. In worst case, he could have died. So keep it with you that you did a good deed, and maybe even saved a life :) Even if he reacted that way, which is kind of normal though, some people are like that

Bonzer 2

Be glad you helped him, he could've gotten hurt. Just a misunderstanding.

Comments

Lesson to learn... Don't do nothin' for nobody!

wth is wrong with people in todays society?? eveyone just thinks they are being attacked or mugged if someone tries to help! thats a shame! and scary at the same time. We are starting to act like animals. OP no need to help anyone else out. if they fall they fall. not your damn problem!

Ooooo that's bad. At least you tried! I hate when I try to do something right and it comes out all weird! Sorry :/

Oooooooo woooooow!!! Omg I needed that laugh!!

84. If you come to the comment section to correct people or learn grammar, let me tell you that you are on the wrong website. There are websites where you can do that. I don't mind being corrected but not when putting "him" instead of "her", like I need to check on the gender of OP before commenting.

beautifullyEmo 0

This is why it's so hard for people to help others these days. You help them, and they think you're doing a negative thing. But society thanks you for trying to help.!

91, obviously you are young and dumb. It seems like I got on your nerves which what I wanted, before calling anyone stupid or an idiot make sure you are not calling the wrong person names like that. I know your kind you can do the talking behind your computer but face to face you are bitch.

Perhaps where he's from, muggers have amazingly fast reflexes and are intelligent enough to plan for such moments.