By taptheturtle - 12/04/2009 07:00 - United States

Today, I was waiting in the lobby of a modeling agency for my interview to be a potential model and I was next in line. They called "NEXT!" and I walked in with a smile on my face. They stared at my face for a moment and then started yelling "NEXT". FML
I agree, your life sucks 58 582
You deserved it 11 058

Same thing different taste

Top comments

That's the way the business is... don't take it personally. You just don't have the right "look" for them. It's actually very common to be treated like this when you're a model.

Comments

tiltwrestler 0

YDI. I'm not exactly sure why, but you deserve it somehow. Either you were too ugly, or too conceited, or you didn't prepare for it, or you were dishonest with yourself and told yourself you were hot when you're not, or you put all your eggs in the modeling basket, or YDI simply because you got disappointed because you got rejected from a modeling agency, when modeling agencies reject almost everybody! Lesson: you're not good enough. you're not necessarily ugly, you might even be hot, but you are NOT model material! Models aren't just every average pretty girl you see, or every hot girl. They have to be almost PERFECT. And most girls, even the "hot" ones, usually JUST..DONT..MEASURE..UP!

curryndricegirll 0

It is a modeling agency after all...what were you expecting? I mean, you can't take a picture of personality. Anyway, you can probably still model some other part of your body, like your hands or something. On the other hand, they were probably just looking for something else; don't take it too personally.

beatlecrazy94 0

i'm sorry but the modeling lifestyle is harsh an evil

eschreib 0

hahahahahaha get a new dream

Not everyone can be a model. Get over it and move on.

It's a tough industry.. so you're going to have to give more than what you already have if you want to make it.

racehl_ann_2009 0

I know just how you feel, One time i went to a modeling agency and they told me exact words "I'm really confused about you being a model, your tall skinny, beautiful, but your face is to fat, lose some weight in your cheaks then talk to me" ... and now, I don't have anytime for myself, because everyday is full of shows and photo shoots, don't worrie, Everyone has their own oppion, don't let what one agency said stop you from becoming a model! :)

_mcs_ 0

Welcome to the world of modeling...