By Anonymous - 22/12/2010 16:28 - United Kingdom

Today, I was waiting for my food at McDonald's. I watched the most obese, sweaty man sneeze into the chips, wipe his nose on his hand and use his hand to shovel chips into a bag. They were my chips. FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 835
You deserved it 5 522

Same thing different taste

Top comments

How strange to have that from a fine dining establishment like McDonalds...

Comments

the hell are chips, ydi for using f*cked up language

iTaylor 0

at first I was like uhhhh they don't sell chips at mcdonalds... lol

You idiot, not all people speak the same retarded language as you, you know. Chips are what they call them in England.

cha5e 0

I'll start from the beginning and go slow, so you don't get lost. There's this place called England. It's across the ocean. They speak English like us, but sometimes they use different words for things. For instance, instead of "elevator" they say "lift". Instead of "apartment" they say "flat". Instead of "fries" they say "chips" (and in case you're wondering, instead of "chips" they say "crisps"). And people wonder why the rest of the world stereotypes Americans as being stupid.

So, imagine, if they have Whataburgers in one place and not in another in the same country, who's to say they have them in the UK, where OP is from?? They probably don't.

What you said doesn't justify stereotyping. Anybody that stereotypes is an uneducated idiot. So tell me please, how does a couple of dumb asses make an entire country stupid? And yes the UK is so far ahead of the US intelligence wise(sarcasm). There a whole 2 points above the US In IQ average. Which is pathetic when you compare population sizes.

blaze420toke420 0

LMFAO @ jbing. "****** up language." ahahahagagagavscsgbjdx!

iRadiium 0

don't eat them and get the manager lol

lolyoumadbrah 0

haha true ... WTF kinda chips do they sell at mcdonalds ??

WTF. No wonder everyone else in the world thinks Americans are retarded, it's because of people like you.

Because making absurd generalizations is a sure sign of intelligence. ;) (Don't get me wrong; I'm an American and certainly not proud of it, considering some of the pure idiocy I've been forced to endure in my thirteen years.)

ArielTheMermaid 17

in the uk chips are French fries

If you had any ounce of intelligence you'd check the OP's location and see that he's in England where chips = French fries. KTHXBAI

francieev 0

Because she didn't know a certain term, she's immediately stupid? She just had more to learn. Just because someone doesn't know something doesn't mean they're stupid, it means they have more to learn. And if you were wondering... A LOT of people outside Americans don't know that English people use the term "chips" for fries. You judgmental asshole.

vivi1010 1

Then get the hell out of America troll. There are soldiers that die daily for you to say "America sucks" and still have a right to your opinion whereas in other countries you get punished for saying something like that And why is everyone making a big deal about the chips thing? Not everyone has heard an English person talk about a fry before, its understandable.

Crashriot 14

What a failed employee, if that happened at my macca's l would have fired his ass straight away

Same here, we're just going through a whole heap of performance reviews, anyone who gets complained about too many times is gone.

u didn't eat them after is all I am hoping ...

x_missystaceey 0

why would you still eat maccas ? don't you watch the news ? there were maggots in the burger and the paddies were like all mold green x_x

RawrBunneh 0

they have chips in mcdonalds?! anyway I would have beat his ass and demanded a free meal from the fat guy!!

a lot of Europeans call them chips, in America they're known as french fries!

your fault for buying McDonalds in the first place.

PeaceOutx24 0

since when did mcdonalds start selling chips...