By sleepy - 23/12/2009 05:05 - United States

Today, I was trying to read a book for school, but kept falling asleep. Following some advice from a friend I tried reading on the uncomfortable floor. Two hours later my dog woke me up by peeing on my face. FML
I agree, your life sucks 29 193
You deserved it 5 933

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you're that tired, stop reading the book and get some sleep.

I've never read a book boring enough to make me repeatedly fall asleep.

Comments

DrunkDave89 0

Of course, some of us have differing opinions on what constitutes "uncomfortable." For maximum discomfort, I suggest coating your floor in a tacky or sticky substance (such as beer) and then attempting to read. If you aren't too grossed out to fall asleep, then you are a better man than I.

dada_dollface 0

i did that same thing before! but i wasnt reading a book for school, i was watching tv. (btw use sparknote.com for a summary of the book) i was sitting on my recliner and thought if i sat in a weird position then i'd stay awake. the position i woke up in was my face on one of the large couch pillows on the floor, my knees and feet on the couch chair, and my butt in the air. i woke up to my sisters laughing at me for falling asleep in that position.

yah, sitting on uncomfortable things when I'm sleepy usually makes me fall asleep quicker. just like the benches in my church.

Soccerguy_63 0

OMG THAT HAPPENED TO ME TOO!! THANK GOD IM NOT THE ONLY ONE!!!

If i were you,i will bite the dog,let he know who is the boss of the house.

XxgreymoonxX 8

you can read the book in a brittish accent, that's always fun :3

Reading a book is always pretty hard. What I found that works is reading outside during the spring and summer