By steph - 31/05/2016 20:12 - United States - Helotes

Today, I was trying to go for number 2 while drying my hair so that my boy friend won't hear me do it. The lock on the door was broken, and he saw how good I am at multitasking. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 198
You deserved it 2 721

Same thing different taste

Top comments

If you aren't comfortable enough to poop in the bathroom, you aren't comfortable enough to live together/have sleepovers.

Surely he realises you're human and you're gonna poop sometimes? My boyfriend and I often make poop jokes or chat to each other whilst on the toilet, just means we're comfortable with each other. Unless your relationship is still pretty new, you should probably be comfortable pooping in the same house as him, or at least not ashamed enough that you have to pretend you're doing something else!

Comments

cho_bee 9

There's nothing wroing with the sound of you drying your hair. Oh wait, it was the other way around. On the other hand, you could have been electrocuted in some freakish accident and been nominated dor a Darwin Award.

I'm curious, are the walls so thin, you can hear him when he takes a dump? And assuming you live with him, why do you feel uncomfortable taking a dump with him in the house? If you live with him, you're gonna have to learn to get comfortable, not ******** in front of him, but doing it when he's present in the house.