By bexes - 27/08/2013 10:29 - United States - Katy

Today, I was told that the $500 I'm owed for babysitting isn't going to happen. Why? Because after six months of watching a friend's six children, she's moved 120 miles away and no longer needs me. FML
I agree, your life sucks 46 783
You deserved it 4 425

bexes tells us more.

bexes 7

Hey guys, OP here. After reading some of the comments I can see there is a bit of confusion. The babysitting thing was a great gig at the start. She was paying me $200/week. What had happened was she hurt her back and couldn't work but had to go to multiple dr appointments there after. I was wanting to take a CNA course that cost $500. So we agreed she would pay for the class if I continued to watch the kids during her appointments. I held up my end she didn't.

Top comments

No excuses, go "no country for old men" on their asses and hunt 'em down.

Comments

I really hope you have mutual friends and I hope you tell every one of them what she's done.

This is a case to be handled in small claims court. If you do take it there, I wish you good luck! It is truly unfair for her to do that, and I hope it all works out for you! :)

Write to her threatening legal action. If she ignores you, go to a small claims court, you will deffo win the case and if you win the case, the dumb bitch will have to pay you back and pay the court fees.

So you're gonna do the smart thing and sue her ass for breach of contract, right?

mikaellikestacos 14

Go to court legally she owes the to you

nachosbabygurl 9

that dose not change that you watched her kids for 6 months she still owes you that money

circlelranch69 1

Surely did you ever ask for any money? Who the **** does anything 6 months for free?

kellyfrommt 1

A deal is a deal. You should take her to court

I cant feel bad for you, as you were stupid enough to realize how much she owed you, but not that she was screwing you