By IhatebeingtheDD - 15/10/2010 14:08 - United States

Today, I was the designated driver for my friend's 21st birthday. On the way home from the bar, he threw up all the pasta and tequila he'd had onto the back seat of my car, and told me it was part of his whole party plan. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 444
You deserved it 4 077

Same thing different taste

Top comments

FYLDeep 25

Kick his drunk ass out. Tell him that your plan was for him to be raped by a homeless man.

Comments

MysteryGuitarMan 32

wow he managed to trow up on your backseat! , thats not good! i should grab him and give him a towel to clean his own mess MGM

FYLDeep 25

I do not believe that you are Mystery Guitar Man.

Please focus on the post and not if you think a person is who he says he is. Making him clean his mess would be gratifying, but not satisfying. I would start planing revenge. Probaly a prank that would either severly disgust & irritate him, or one that would injure him but not send him to the hospital.

Ohnocurly 0

Excuse me, Mr. hypocrite, but I think both of those would fall under your definition of violence stated in a reply to comment #1. Secondly, who granted you the authority to moderate the subject matter in the comments made here? You may need to take a second look to be sure, but just because you have a pee pee doesn't mean your balls have dropped.

Ohnocurly 0

Excuse me, Mr. hypocrite, but I think both of those would fall under your definition of violence stated in a reply to comment #1. Secondly, who granted you the authority to moderate the subject matter in the comments made here? You may need to take a second look to be sure, but just because you have a pee pee doesn't mean your balls have dropped.

Lol, your a funny one. First off, I said senseless violence. This violence makes perfect sense. I don't know what triggered your little hissy-fit nor do I care, but it was pointless and futile. Hope you were some what fufilled by your first post, because anymore would get you nowhere. Only semi-valid point you had was my right to moderate. I am not an moderator, but I try my best. That being said, technically I have no right. Good job. Have a cookie. P.S Sorry if this is a double post because it's long.

codeman4543 0

What a bunch if little girls you two are now kiss and make up.

hairt 4

I don't think it is MGM. I know he'd know how to spell 'throw'

FFML_314 11

Here's what you do. Pick up your speed and continuously slam on the brakes. Although, it will most likely make him throw up more, it will provide a lot of entertainment for you. What the hell, right? He's already thrown up a good portion and you're going to make him clean it up anyway. At least this way he'll be thrown around like a rag doll and you can watch through your mirror. Sorry if this double posts.

FFML_314 11

What happened to my reply? And it was so witty, too! Now I'm all sad.

Lol Next time you DD make sure to stock up on the barf bags

steelersjackson 0

ha that sucks dude!!!! sorry bout ur luck

what an asshole that's y u call a cab now u have to clean up puke

Xavi89 0

you should have bitched slapped him, then throw him out your car while driving down the freeway screaming "this was my plan the whole time"

hcovballer247 0

Time for someone to plan their revenge

amazinemo578 4

rub his face in it he's drunk he won't remember