By Anonymous - 06/11/2016 16:31 - United Kingdom - Maidenhead

Today, I was talking to my best friend about how much of an asshole my ex-boyfriend is. After about 2 hours of non-stop bitching, it turns out she's actually dating him. FML
I agree, your life sucks 12 025
You deserved it 1 458

Same thing different taste

Comments

WTF happened to Girl Code?! A total lack of respect & consideration on the best friend's part. FYL OP. 1 for the ex, 2 for the hopefully now ex best friend.

Ouch, OP. Sorry for your loss. Surely you'll find a new best friend soon.

I don't think there is anything wrong with the rule font date each others exes.. you dated the person and have every right to be upset if your friend dates them. that person is not your friend. it is not creepy or controlling to say they shouldn't date. your friend only knows him because of you.. remember that. She is not your friend. she must be jealous of you to want to be with your x who wasn't even nice to you. plus its gross. especially if you slept together.its like your friend is sleeping with you... way to farrr.. I would ditch her. she's not good enough to be a best friend or a friend at all. if she wants to date your x then she obviously liked him when you guys were together. and for you people that think it is okay to date any x bf or gf clearly show that it is okay to be a terrible friend or scum bag.

Twisted_Angel 17

Maybe the two hour rants are the reason you guys aren't together anymore? Why do we automatically assume the break up was the guys fault? As for the friend, I don't know what to tell you. That's one of the many reasons I don't have female friends.