By ToiletTroubles - 03/07/2013 16:19 - United Kingdom

Today, I was taking some clothes downstairs to wash, when my mum stopped me. She accused me of sleeping around and trying to hide something, since she did the washing yesterday. She made me admit in front of the whole family that I'd been "surprised" by a case of diarrhea. FML
I agree, your life sucks 45 111
You deserved it 3 124

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Wizardo 33

Paranoid parents are the worst, accusations of the most ridiculous things. Don't worry OP, you're not alone in this struggle of trust and faith :')

imtooshy 18

Your moms a shit head for putting you on the spot like that.

Comments

I wouldn't have been embarrassed by this. I would have used the opportunity to embarrass everyone else. Just whip out the soiled garment and make sure everyone got a good look/whiff.

Now you have something to bring up every time she makes a wild accusation though. To just remind her that she's dead wrong and doesn't know best.

meherm 11

Wait so because you were taking some clothes to wash she assumed you were sleeping around cause she washed clothes yesterday! I do washing almost everyday! That's a ridiculous assumption!

You know what's another ridiculous assumption? Thinking that it appears normal for others to do the laundry twice in two days just because you do the laundry almost daily. Other people might do the laundry less often than you. If it's done only once or twice a week at OP's, it sure appears odd when it's done twice in two days.

You should have just handed it to her and said: "Fine then, I won't hide it. You can wash it !"

shakile78 7

Tell them one of your moms secrets

xzanex 22

That must've been pretty shitty

capodanno 4

Your mom accused you of sleeping around? That's kind of a creeper thing for a parent to be overly concerned about just based on you doing laundry.

capodanno 4

Your mom accused you of sleeping around? That's kind of a creeper thing for a parent to be overly concerned about just based on you doing laundry.