By KMROYALShottie - 27/05/2009 04:50 - United States

Today, I was taking out the trash and I came upon a bill from a veterinary hospital. It was for $50 and it was a bill to put my dog down. My Dad said my dog was missing and I put hundreds of signs around the city. FML
I agree, your life sucks 68 885
You deserved it 2 902

Same thing different taste

Top comments

ChelsiGotSpunk 0

Aw, dude that sucks. Your dad is a bitch.

Wow, I can't find the appropriate words for your dad...so I just say: Whatever bad happens to him in life, he will totally deserve it.

Comments

I hate when parents try and pull that bullshit. I don't care if it's "protecting" him any, the OP has a right to know if his dog was ******* put to sleep behind his back. But look on the bright side. Show your asshole dad the bill you found and make him feel as awful as you do! :D You may even get a new dog out of the guilt! I jest, I jest. But seriously. FYL.

somemike 0

What the ****? Your dad is an asshole... god, grow a spine, shitbag! Can't even tell your own son/daughter you can't handle a dog. Hell, what prompted you to do such a cowardly and stupid thing?

Yes it was a well deserved FYL, but it was just a very unfortunate event - I still don't see why people are flaming OP's father so much. If anything, OP's father was being a good parent for being so concerned (whether or not he had good judgment is another story). I agree that his father was obviously flawed but, he was still concerned on OP's behalf and though we should be mad, we shouldn't say that he should be "murdered" and that he's an "asshole". I guess it depends on whether OP is 8 or 18...

xmadihsm 0

awwwwww sucks! your dad be a douche.

jeneveere 0

omg! thats horrible! im so sorry:(

Keep the bill. When you pack him off to a shitty care home in his 80s and he says "But I thought I was going to the good retirement home!" you get to whip out the vet bill and say "And I thought you said ran away. Guess we're even now."

my parents did the old "we sent him to a farm." I feel you.

aw how could he let you put up flyers and still not tell you.

I'm so sorry :( That was the wrong thing for your dad to do, that's for sure. #57 - Go you, for being indignant on the OP's behalf, but calm down, it never said anything about "killing an innocent animal because you don't want to take care of them"!! Maybe the dog was blind, drooling, and crippled with arthritis. (I'm exaggerating, but there's nothing to say the dog wasn't sick.) #85 - Nice! XD To quote someone else on this site, "revenge is a dish best served cold". To be honest, your idea is rather extreme, but revenge is always nice for those of us who aren't so righteous.