By Anonymous - 12/06/2015 05:35 - Australia - Rydalmere

Today, I was studying for a big test I have next Tuesday in my room. I heard a creak in my ceiling but assumed it was nothing as my house is old. Thirty seconds later something fell from my air vent directly onto my head. It was a giant cockroach. FML
I agree, your life sucks 28 575
You deserved it 2 139

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Am I the only one going "You heard a creak, then the giant cockroach landed on you? That's one heavy cockroach!"

Comments

chris1045S 14

Reminds of when when one fell from the ceiling while I was in the shower, not fun, FYL

Somebody once told me that if you find one cockroach, chances are that its family is nesting somewhere nearby.....

You're mean 14. Now op will never be able to sleep at night! ;)

One time as I was showering I felt something on my back. Assuming it was just water trickling down slowly, I ignored it. Then a couple of seconds later the "water" started to trickle upwards rather than down and I knew it was a cockroach that jumped on to my back somehow when I got in the shower. it walked on my bare back and I freaked the hell out and got out of the shower as fast as I could and hurt my leg in the process. the cockroach drowned so I guess we got even :)

CountedTo10 9

I'm squirming reading this.

paravoz 30

I think I'll skip the shower tomorrow...

At first I was like a roach making a creak in the ceiling? yeah right! Then I seen where you were from and roaches out there are bloody humongous.

Who else looked up the ceiling just because?

Welp, looks like it's time to burn the house down, board the nope train express to fuckthatville.