By Dr_Gip - 18/10/2012 04:50 - United States

Today, I was so engrossed in a phone call that I drove off without pumping gas after I'd prepaid $50. FML
I agree, your life sucks 8 928
You deserved it 43 849

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

If you prepaid with a card, you wont be charged.

perdix 29

Plus, that phone sex probably costing you $3.99 a minute! I'm guessing that later that night, you're 300 bucks in the hole, your car ran out of gas on the freeway, you've got an unresolved boner that you dare not relieve for fear that Roadside Assistance might tap on your window in mid-spurt.

Just a tip: You can blow the gas station up because of the waves propagating through your cell phone. It's not rocket science they have signs up for a reason.

Hopefully it cancels out and credits your account automatically after 3 minutes of no pump action. At least that's how it is here in WI. Good luck!

That is, IF you pre-paid at the pump or inside using credit...

You deserved it for talking on the phone at the gas station.

Today, I drove up to buy gas and noticed it already had $50 prepaid! Yay My Life!

neutralize 12

As someone who works at a gas station, nothing pisses me off more than when people are talking on their cellphones while I'm trying to ring them up. While I understand that I'm getting paid to be polite , that doesn't mean you can't do the same. Hopefully that's a lesson learned, OP.