By Ohfman117 - 11/08/2009 20:30 - United States

Today, I was sneaking over to my girlfriend's house. I sent her mother a text message thinking it was my girlfriend saying "There's a stalker coming in to make you his play mate ;]" Unfortunately when I got to her window I was greeted by her dad with a bat. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 952
You deserved it 71 764

Same thing different taste

Top comments

evangldbrg 0

YDI for having your girlfriend's mom's number anyway...

Comments

sports_chick_143 0
sports_chick_143 0

I don't understand why everyone here thinks the worst part of this FML is that fact that he has his girlfriend's mom's phone number. Honestly, there are plenty of reasons for which you might need to be in contact with your significant other's parents, or they might need to be in contact with you. Shit happens. The part that creeps me out is the text. If a guy ever said something like that to me, I'd be heading for the courthouse ASAP to file for a restraining order. OP, YDI for being a skeezer.

I really don't believe this one, not to be rude or anything. If you do have your g/f's mom's cell phone (which is pretty believable) mostly likely you are in her contacts as well. So when you mistakenly texted her, she would have known it was you and not sent her husband out there with a baseball bat. I don't understand why you would need to sneak into your own girlfriend's house. It seems to me that if you had her parents' numbers than you were probably close to all of them, so there would be no need for sneaking around. Eh whatever I'm obviously reading into this too much. I didn't even really need to write this, I just think I'm bored.

NDnation44 0

that is so creepy to txt even your gf

samman92 1

Well maybe it was a fantasy, or at least a role playing that the girl liked. Ya it is pretty creepy but who knows what people get turned on now a days

haha. dumbass make sure with a text like that you double check WHO you send it to.