By minimoonpie - 07/09/2011 11:55 - Australia

Today, I was serving an incredibly rude woman at work. The ladder I had used to get her two pairs of shoes came crashing down, and hit my face and neck. She only bought one pair, and ten minutes later returned them after complaining they were too expensive. FML
I agree, your life sucks 31 097
You deserved it 2 697

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Doncha just wish you could take an AK to all rude people? I do...

Two words: worker's comp. You can't do much about dealing with rude, cheap bitches like her unless you quit customer service completely, but I hope if that ladder hurt you, you get medical attention and make sure your employer knows it happened at work. I'd have been tempted to use the shoes she returned to beat her senseless until she was begging for mercy out of my pain and frustration. Guess I'm bitchy when I'm in pain.

Comments

Well, she is not obliged to buy stuff just because you are doing your job, is she? I'm sorry for her incredible rudeness, maybe you should post your story on Notalwaysright.

leadman1989 15

My psychic powers are kicking in. I see a dark warehouse. I see op, he's wearing the pair of red heels she didn't buy along with tattered stockings and an apron. I see... I see the customer she's standing in chains and gag'd. He leans over she can smell his breath he hasn't brushed his teeth or showered since she got him fired he's been planning this for a while. He says "it's not revenge, it's PUNISHMENT" Reconsider op it's not the right path.

leadman1989 15

I SWEAR!!!! I posted this on another FML >:(

Get her name off her credit card receipt, look her address up in the phone book and then egg her house!

welcome to south Florida... rude New York retirees everwhere.

Um, the OP is from NSW, Australia.. A long way from Florida...

So? She's obligated to buy the shoes because you're careless?

No, but she shouldn't be a douche to someone who's providing her a service.

a_nutritionist 10

why is everyone focusing on the obligation to buy? it was a bad experience, thats the ******* point. they were injured and harassed for nothing. come on.