By UTRejected - 21/11/2014 13:51 - Canada - Toronto

Today, I was selling winter-themed cookies at my university. I cheerfully asked a girl if she would like to buy cookies to support peer tutoring. Her response? "I don't eat food." FML
I agree, your life sucks 34 654
You deserved it 3 851

Same thing different taste

Top comments

thee_most_dope 30

maybe she meant junk food? or....i really dont know.

I'm not sure if it was an awkward rejection to your cookies, or that she may be anorexic which is a much more serious problem.

Comments

Well, she's missing out on yummy cookies and that's pretty sad. Wish I could've gotten one! I looove me some cookies!

If they can see you're selling cookies, they will buy some if they want some. You remind me of those people with clip boards who stand in the middle of the aisles in shopping centres waiting to pounce on you, so you have to look at your phone or something to get past without being accosted. She was probably just trying to get rid of you, or she may be one of the thousands of students too broke to eat properly and being asked to buy something (with the added pressure of it being for a cause) embarrassed her. It may be better to let them come to you in future.

I've actually said this exact same thing to someone who was offering me pizza. It was a joke but I just didn't want any pizza.

Didn't want to support so said the first thing that came to mind

begganboy16 12

I found this really funny for some reason.