By Anonymous - 10/04/2009 01:15 - United States

Spicy
Today, I was reminded that I used by dad's camera all summer to take naked pictures for boyfriend when my dad sent me an email saying: "FYI: when you delete pictures directly off the camera they get uploaded as trash files when the camera is connected to the computer." He saw them all. FML
I agree, your life sucks 22 078
You deserved it 85 371

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Shippicus 0

You're an idiot. Why would you use YOUR DAD's camera to take naked pics? YDI.

Today, I was reminded of a time I borrowed my grandpa's camera and later thought I was clever because I deleted the pics off the camera. Now I know those pics must have showed up later on his computer. FML

Comments

jimmyb00o5 0

#97- Jesus Christ, shut the **** up! No one cares about your opinion.

hes the sick **** if he indeed saw them ALL

lola_green 0

Omg. This isn't an "okay thing". She's so ******* irresponsible, and this FML really bothered me. It's the reason I made an account. Man, her dad saw her naked. He saw what men want in her. His little girl naked. He'll never look at her the same way. She's so immature.

xPrincess4eva 0

hahahahahaha that ******* sucks dude

That ******* sucks.........I don't think i would tell my kid that....that's very awkward to begin with........not to be a perv or anything like that that some of you sick ***** out there would think...it's like some things you don't tell peopl about to spare them...but now you know...GET YOUR OWN DAMM CAMERA....

That's what ya get for bein' a hoe ;D

i've never had a camera do that... and stop calling her a ***** and a hoe! lots of girls send nude pics to their boyfriends.. i mean if she's like 14, i understand, but if she's older than what's the big deal? you bitches are just jealous b/c 1.) You're too ugly to send nudes to your bf or 2.) Your gf won't send you nudes. it's dumb that she used her dad's camera, but how was she to know that there was a trash folder? i wouldn't think of that and that doesn't make me dumb.. and it doesn't mean idk how to use a computer..