By Anonymous - 04/06/2009 11:11 - United States

Today, I was reading through a local wedding mag's advice page. A mother-in-law to be was writing about how to handle wanting her son to break off his engagement. I thought, "Wow. That must suck. I'm glad I like my mother-in-law to be." And then I saw her name. FML
I agree, your life sucks 74 803
You deserved it 3 477

Same thing different taste

Top comments

AliMarie 0

That sucks. I don't even know what I would do in that situation. My boyfriend's mom hates me. . wont even look at me when I walk in a room (for no reason at all). At least now you know she's two faced.

Its one of those mothers that will always be an issue. Don't let it get in the way of what matters to you and your fiance. She's too stupid to realize that she's done mothering and needs to let him go.

Comments

Tim3 0

shove the article in her face the next time you see her

teehee if i know that my step mom would see it i would have writen the same thing i hate their ******* guts. be careful who you trust!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NELU_fml 0

Things should get better for u when u get married. If they don't after a couple years, then rub it in her face how good ur sex life is : )

Ariel09 0

So? Just because your to-be mother-in-law wants your fiancé to call it off doesn't mean he's going to...

Yeah right, I don't believe that story

I'd bet good money that your fiance is an only child (or an only son). My husband is an only child, and before we got married, his mom told me that she was in mourning because I was taking him away from her. Make sure your fiance cuts the umbilical cord BEFORE you get married, or life will be pretty rough!!!

I'd present the mag to your fiance when your future MIL is there, then ask your future MIL what she thinks of you (fiance needs to be a witness to your future MIL's reaction when asked). Good luck.

bobbobby 0

Lol that's luke the perfect FML

CookiezMonsterx3 0
elmyra_duff 0

FAKE FAKE totally fake!!!! How can you guys believe this? Who would give her real name to a magazine in a case like this? And even if she did, what are the chances the the OP sees it? Come on, You totally Deserve It because of writing irritatingly bad fake FML.