This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By stewhart - 24/10/2013 07:25 - United States

Today, I was playing Farmville all day, and I was really into the game. I was getting phone calls all day, but I kept ignoring them cause I was making so much Farm Money. Come to find out it was my son's school. He fell off the jungle gym and broke his arm. FML
I agree, your life sucks 10 357
You deserved it 140 876

Top comments

It's not even a -real- game... What if your son had died? "Ooh a black sheep" sounds a whole lot less appealing after "Some pedophile just kidnapped your kid and raped him to death with a garden trowel"

aslate 0

OMG ur really bad if u do that, i mean, its JUST a game!

Comments

its not tht bad of a thing, my mom has been playing it for months and i'm only a little late for school each day

FAKE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've played Farmville, and ITS LITERALLY NOT POSSIBLE TO PLAY EVERY SINGLE SECOND OF THE DAY. The shortest amount of time some of the plants need is two hours, and unless you were rearranging your farm for 2 HOURS, then its practically impossible to play all day. Plus, answering a phone call doesn't stop you from gaining money. And phone calls don't take much time. Its not like she couldn't have gotten up from sitting behind the computer to answer her phone for a few minutes. And, I've never met someone who completely ignores the phone ringing multiple times to sit at the computer and basically just sit there staring at it because they want to gain money. There's no way she could have played Farmville ALL DAY and not answered the phone. fake fake fake.

Shuinoshina 0

I love how you all say it is absolutely impossible to play Farmville all day, when it isn't. I don't believe the bit about raking in dough, but it isn't impossible, and plenty of people sit there on video games day in and day out with their slow grind, making little progress for hours on end. So no, it isn't impossible, this FML is entirely believable, even if she's lying about raking in the dough.

YourMooseyFate 0

You should read my reply to #52, because it refutes your argument and it's bad Internetiquette to post it twice in the same thread.

farmville is so addictive. and actually the shortest growing time is one hour. but still that's ridiculous.

Shmoopie4 0

No, F your son's life for having such a lousy parent. What the hell is wrong with you? I hope DCFS comes a-knockin' one of these days and yanks your kid away.

SuicideX 0

Wow, you remind me of my own mother. Please, for your own sake, delete your facebook.

SeximusPrime 0
sublime93 0

Totally fake, sounds like you wanted to see how many YDI's you could get.

beachbabie 0
Mx_Rider 6

and this years worst parent for 2009 is.... dun dun Dun farmvilleholic mother who left her poor broken boned son at school while she "farmed" it up on facebook horay! *claps* fyl

bangtank 0

she's not as bad as balloon boy's parents...