By Girl - 19/08/2009 00:23 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was playing catch with my 6 year old cousin in the garden, when he demanded a piggy back. Trying to be the good cousin, I did so and he soon shouts "Run! Run!" so I do so. Suddenly he shouts "STOP! My winky's gone pointy". I gave my 6 year old cousin an erection. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 136
You deserved it 5 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Umm...Could you give me a piggy back ride too?

well that's nice... you were giving him the ride of his life! his 6 years of life! lol. in a couple years you'll be replaced by some other chick tho... i just hope you're ready for that. haha.

Comments

NGM_47 0

I bet that's the first time you've ever given a guy one, huh? lol

Ya but I bet all of the girls you have been with have faked their organisms.

freemymindatnite 0

i so didn't know little boys can get erections as young as 6...it's actually a little weird 2 know as well

like someone else said, it can happen in the womb. and a lot of the time when you change their diapers they'll have them, sometimes it's simply because when you remove the diaper they're exposed to air. children also start masturbating as young at 3 or 4, sometimes younger than that and they don't really know what they're doing. this is funny to me that a lot of people didn't know this, it happens every day, no worries. just awkward, not really fml. : )

a child at age 3 or 4 can not "**********" their minds are innocent and pure at that age.....

fretforyerlatte 0

they don't know what it's about, but yeah they do kinda, just rubbing on themselves and such. kids around that age start exploring their bodies and find that it feels good. i'm fairly certain they're not capable of getting off or anything, but rubbing is still considered masturbation.

HA! @ 53. You /have/ to be kidding me, right? Kids ********** allll the time. Obviously because it feels good. It doesn't make them "dirty" or any less pure. You're thoroughly ridiculous.

xEJMx 0

...that's what YOU think. O.o I walked in on my 4 year old niece...doing certain things that I have enough decency not to say on here.

you REALLY think that? hahaha. they don't have an ****** or anything, but they DO **********. google it. it happens, trust me. watch discovery health documentaries on sex, it comes up in there all the time. kids do things like that all the time. haven't you ever seen a kid hump something? that's masturbation, btw. it doesn't make them less innocent, it just means they've figured out what feels good to their bodies.

Actually, they do have orgasms! Boys just don't shoot semen, and girls don't get wet, but the feeling of an ****** really happens.

well, yes, but a lot of the time kids get scared when it starts to feel that good so they stop is what i meant. probably should've clarified that better, but you are right. :)

It's not About sex at that age. It just feels good to them

actually boys start having erections in the womb. not sexual but prior to urinating...

As others have said, it means not a thing.

sexymessy 0

I don't think there's a certain age when boys can "start" getting them.My son is only 8 months and he gets one whenever we change his diaper.LOL

kacie_fml 0

they get them as early as before birth, in the womb.

Kiwi_Splash 0
aaaaa12345_fml 0

hahahaha "my winky's gone pointy"

I've decided to announce that every time I get an erection from now on no matter how inappropriate.

hahaha akard! but he doesnt know what just happened so its not as bad if he knew why his "winky's gone pointy"

Wow, that was awesome. I laughed so hard. Out of the mouths of babes...

ghadir 2

this will be a great story to tell him when he's older! ha!