By Girl - 19/08/2009 00:23 - United Kingdom

Spicy
Today, I was playing catch with my 6 year old cousin in the garden, when he demanded a piggy back. Trying to be the good cousin, I did so and he soon shouts "Run! Run!" so I do so. Suddenly he shouts "STOP! My winky's gone pointy". I gave my 6 year old cousin an erection. FML
I agree, your life sucks 63 136
You deserved it 5 328

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Umm...Could you give me a piggy back ride too?

well that's nice... you were giving him the ride of his life! his 6 years of life! lol. in a couple years you'll be replaced by some other chick tho... i just hope you're ready for that. haha.

Comments

You don't get random erections until you hit puberty, and they're caused by hormones. This boy's erection was not random, it was from physical stimulation, and they get their "first erection" years before they're 4....

boys can get erections in the womb (I have a 4month old son) and they continue to get them from the time their born and on, no reason for it (until their older), I wouldn't consider this an FML its uncomfortable but oh well, Iv had it happen to me with a friend it was awkward but just leave it alone and forget about it.

This is almost exactly like http://www.fmylife.com/miscellaneous/11033

Escapist28 0

I'd just like to compliment plexico on the awesome phrase "the erection connection with sex was correct." Say it out loud if no one else is around to give you weird looks. It flows nicely.

WOW! you gave a 6-year old a chubby? You MUST be hot!

I'm happy you caught that Escapist. It felt poetic when I wrote it.

actorkidrox 0

I've never seen the word 'erection' so often on one web page. That being said, you should sell your piggy back rides to old men. You'd make a killing

Ten years from now he'll discover he has a piggyback fetish.