By hackling fellow - 10/03/2011 13:17

Today, I was painting my mom's house, which so far had taken 12 hours over two days. All of a sudden there was a wind storm. All of the leaves stuck to the wet paint. FML
I agree, your life sucks 36 920
You deserved it 4 165

Same thing different taste

Top comments

You could just leave it and go for the really, really, rustic look. "What?! Your house doesn't have leaves glued on by paint? Pffft."

Comments

Won't stop the zombie apocalypse though. Sorry, they can smell fear like a pedophile can.

_Fun_Sized_ 0

that's why we invented window screens.

RedPillSucks 31

The FML is not clear as to whether OP was painting indoors or outdoors. Obviously screens outdoors would be pointless.

How bad a level of comprehension do you need to read this FML and come to the conclusion they were painting the INSIDE of the house? It's hardly the natural habitat of either leaves or wind.

You can't laugh at them, that's not nice.

at least she'll have the most unique house on the block

noonelovedyou stop being a little bitch. you take this site too seriously.

ChinaBabylove69 0

honest to god you should have looked at the weather before painting the rest if the house! are you really that freaking stupid! excuse me I guess you are!

cheeksMcgeeks 3

Excuse me I think you forget to use your shift key. On another note...wind storms are pretty unpredictable. They bring mayhem wherever they go and leaf house painters in dismay.

That makes a great decoration! Nature wanted to pitch in, in decorating. be grateful.