This is a Nearly FML. It’s an FML, nearly. It got positive votes from the users, by wasn’t approved by our team.

By Dj - 08/08/2016 03:12 - United States - Freehold

Today I was out with a few friends and we decided to get high. We had weed but nowhere to go so we decided I should roll the blunts at the local trainstation. While I was there a train passed and caused three grams of weed to blow away in the wind. Now I'm out of weed, and feel like a dumbass. FML
I agree, your life sucks 778
You deserved it 571

Top comments

considering that cops hang around train stations and keep an eye out for shady activity that was very stupid - so you're a double dumbass in all fairness. really.

Well, posting about what sounds very much like a crime- considering that recreational marijuana use is still illegal in NJ- isn't exactly the height of intelligence.

Comments

YDI for wanting to get high like an idiot.

Well, posting about what sounds very much like a crime- considering that recreational marijuana use is still illegal in NJ- isn't exactly the height of intelligence.

considering that cops hang around train stations and keep an eye out for shady activity that was very stupid - so you're a double dumbass in all fairness. really.

tash901 31

Ydi. Such a stupid spot to do that. It's pretty obvious that would happen if a train came by & there are usually cops near train stations.

There are just so many things to say about this post. Like, why would you ever leave your weed out to be blown away like that? Take better care of your bud, dude. And, shocker, a train at a train station. Who'd have thought? Why did you pick a public venue to roll anyhow in a state where it is still illegal? Ugh. Yeah, you deserved it.

This is a YDI, not an FML. Moderators, please remove it.