By fattie4life - 20/07/2009 22:33 - United States

Today, I was on the phone with my little sister as she explained that all these guys like her now that she's so skinny and beautiful. My mom must have overheard me tell my sister that at least I was a cuter child, because my mom laughed and said, "Yeah right, we had to buy you fat kid diapers." FML
I agree, your life sucks 42 155
You deserved it 8 071

Same thing different taste

Top comments

Comments

great mom. very.....very....honest. hopefully, she was joking. Then again, fat or not, most babies are supercute. btw, what does YDI mean?

So? Yo you were fat as a baby. SO WHAT! That doesn't mean absolutely anything. Not FML, not YDI. Just pointless.

Wow! Probably your mom is just stupid and never heard of Baby Fat

Huh. Babies aren't skinny. And I've never heard of "fat kid diapers." Your mom was being a bitch, so FYL. On the other hand, -you- were being a bitch to your sister, so YDI. And then she was being arrogant. So ... yeah, looks like it's just a family of bitches. You all deserve the meanness you get from each other, because you're all dishing it out. None of you is innocent.

don't worry, the skinniest one out of my friends was the fattest baby :)

You made this story up. 90% of stories on this site are made up. If you didn't, then your sister is vain for talking about how beautiful she is.

why is it that half of the fml stories from women have to do with them thinking that they're fat or other people telling them that they're fat? kinda gets old. btw you and your sister both sound conceited, OP, so YDI.