By MafiaWarsWidow - 05/02/2010 01:35 - Australia

Today, I was on the phone to my boyfriend in England. I live in Australia. What did he talk about for 15 minutes straight? Mafia Wars on Facebook and how far he had got. FML
I agree, your life sucks 27 441
You deserved it 5 487

Same thing different taste

Top comments

you're in a long distance relationship, do you guys speak on the phone alot or was it your first time? maybe the guy was just extremely shy and couldnt get a conversation going

Crush89 0

he must really like you if he is sharing that

Comments

amoreforte 6

I talk to my girl about mafia wars and got her to play but she lives 12 minutes away from me :)

Sounds like that's what he's been doing. Hopefully, he'll find other interest like reading a good book or taking an interesting course.

AGGoddess 2

I don't think this is really an FML. My boyfriend likes some things that I am not a huge fan of, and there are some things I like that he doesnt. But if you really love this person and have other things in common, little differences don't matter. And you could have changed the subject too.

it was only 15min... get over yourself =_= not everything revolves around you...

Well honestly what else is there to talk about to someone that you never see? The weather?

liteupthestage 0

I know what that's like. My guy's up to level 370. It sucks.

What were you going to talk about? Girlie stuff that he doesn't care about? Give the guy a break. Unless this is ALL he ever talks about to you, put on some big girl panties and quit bitching. Like someone else said, not everything revolves around you.

Australia is like a second England with the amount of them coming over here.

you sure he's talking about the game and not the real thing? "say hello to my little friend"- god father refernece

jakeripp 0

say hello to my little friend is actually from Scarface. Get it right, kthnx.